Listening to : I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
I have a theory-
Any guy ranging from ages 14 to 24 would be twice as cool if they liked(or are even familiar with) the following:
- The Beatles
- The Killers
- Belle and Sebastian
- Guitar Hero (heck yes)
- Sneakers
- Football/Soccer
- Tennis
- The Academy Is...
- The Girl Next Door
Hey,its my theory.
Good week.
I've been studying and paying atteneion in class.
Church was good except for the No-Zara and No-10.30 mass parts.
Sunday as a whole was fun.
Especially the train ride home!
Oh yes,it was a day of firsts.
1) I went to Boon Keng MRT station for the first time.
2) I talked to Justin for the first time.
3) I wore my Fox jeans for the first time!
Happy belated birthday to Justin Wong!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Musician boys and their Beatles love
Labels:
Altar Servers,
Birthdays,
church,
Legion of Mary,
Lists,
movie,
Music,
school,
soccer,
sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment