Listening to : The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Like The Beatles with 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand',they nailed to.
The Beatles were right about 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand',cos according to Dev,love is all about wanting to hold his or her hand.
By they I mean the people on Harry Potter casting.
I really just wanna talk about Harry Potter.
The trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is out.
It looks awesome.
Okay,I'm just biased toward anything and everything Harry Potter related.
But I'll definitely watch it.
Seriously,all the actors were perfectly cast.
Have you seen Katie Bell or Lavender Brown?
They were exactly what I thought a Katie Bell or Lavender Brown would look like.
Oh,I started this post quoting Dev from 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' for a reason.
I yahoo-ed the book,and I found out that its really gonna be made into a movie.
Butbutbut....I don't like the actors.
I have totally nothing against Micheal Cera,especially after Superbad and Juno,
but he's not the first person that pops into my mind when the words
'Bassist of Queercore punk-rock band',
'Straight-edge but not 100% straight'
'Really really cute' and
'Writes kick ass lyrics' come up.
Norah looks more like a Tris.
Caroline is good.
Thom was not expected,but in a good way.
Tris looks too innocent.
I really love Harry Potter.
You don't know,
But I'm noticing.
- March Eighteenth/The Noticing Song by Nick O'Leary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment