Thursday, August 07, 2008

Questions never conflict

Listening to : Kiss my Sass - Cobra Starship


Can you fill this out without lying?
` I'll try (:
Whats the last thing you put in your mouth?

` Water.
Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that started with S?

` Uh,no.
Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21?

` Maybe 2 years ago.But I don't know how old he was then..
Can you play Guitar?

` Wish I could man,
Last time you walked further than usual?

` I dont know...
Name someone that made you laugh today?

` Uh...Margar
When was the last time you saw number 6 on your top friends?

` 3 hours 15 minutes ago!
How late did you stay up last night and why?

` 11.50+.Studying literature and science.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?

` As in country or place?Uh...not really.
Ever been kissed under fireworks?

` Nope
Which of your friends lives closest to you?

` Denise!Two floors below.
Do you believe ex(s) can be friends?

` Yeah
Do you prefer to call or text?

` Call
How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?

` I dunno?
When was the last time you cried really hard?

` Start of the semester,
What was the last thing someone bought for you?

` My parents.Food.
When is your birthday?

` July 20.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?

` Dunno.
Was yesterday better than today?

` Not really,kinda equal.
Can you live a day without TV/Computer?

` Probably.
What are you listening to?

` Give it Up - Midtown.
Are you mad about anything?

` YES
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

` sometimes
Is anything bothering you right now?

` yeh
Are you a bad influence?

` Hope not.
Would you share a drink with a stranger?

` yeah
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

` My grandpa.
Do you hate anyone?

` No.
If we were to look in your phone inbox, what would we find?

` Go look yoursef.
Hows your heart?

` Still beating (:
Would you take something back last week?

` Maybe.


100.WHAT'S YOUR PROFILE SONG? WHY?
- Can I put blog song?Make You Smile - +44
99.first name/s

- Abigail
98. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

- Yes
97. DO YOU LIKE/LOVE SOMEONE?

- Yeah,many people
96. LIED IN THE LAST 24 HRS?

- I dunno.
95. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

- Computer room
94. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU WENT? WITH WHOM?

- 7-11.Vic,Carissa.
93. WHAT ARE YOU EATING?

- Nothing.I'm drinking water.
92. WHO/WHAT MAKES YOU MAD?

- Nothing in particular.
91. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOUGROW UP?

- Psychologist.
90. WHAT'S IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

- Uh,I don't know.
89. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR?

- Black and brown.
87. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?

- Brothers.
86. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

- Didn't you ask me that already?
85. WHAT FUN THING DID YOU DO THISWEEKEND?

- Go to church.
84.WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?

- Go to school.
83. ARE YOU HAPPY?

- No,
82. WHO IS SITTING TO YOUR LEFT, RIGHTNOW?

- Nobody.
81. WHERE IS YOUR DAD RIGHT NOW?

- Overseas.
80. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?

- No.
79. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO CALLYOU?

- I dunno,some unknown number,
78. CLOSEST BLACK OBJECT

- My Ipod.
77. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?

- Yeah.
76.DO YOU HAVE BRACES?

- No.
75. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?

- Sometimes.
73. YOU OWN ANY PETS?

- No.
72. LAST TIME YOU LISTENED TO COUNTRYMUSIC?

- I don't know.
68. WHAT CAN YOU HEAR NOW?

- Make Damn Sure by Taking Back Sunday
65. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

- Clothes.Shorts,a tank top,a jacket.
64. LAST PERSON TO COMMENT YOU?

- Toni.
63. DO YOU SING?

- Yeah.
62. ballad?

- No.
61. R&B OR REGGAE?

- R&B.
59. WHO DID YOU LAST CALL?

- Mum.
58. WHO LAST TEXTED YOU?

- Either Deepti,Toni or Jerome.
57. WHAT JEWELERY DO YOU WEAR DAILY?

- Earrings.
54. WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE?

- Yeah,just depends who.
53. LATEST THING YOU'VE RECENTLYLEARNED?

- Never put 39 screaming girls in one room together.
52. ARE YOU COLD NOW?

- Super.
51. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?

- Nothing.
50. IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU RIGHTNOW?

- Yeah, exam results.
48. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TOMORROW?

- Study,stress over whether I'll get to Temasek Poly on time tomorrow.
47. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST?

- Two pandisals with butter,
46. WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE EATING?

- Dinner,seriously!
45. DINNER?

- I dunno.
42. CAN YOU SWIM?

- Yeah.
37. FAVORITE SMELL?

- The bodyshop strawberry perfume.
35. UNITED STATES OR CANADA?

- Canada.
32. JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?

- Jeans.
31. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING?

- Studying.
30. ARE YOU GONNA DO IT?

- Yees,soon-ish.
28. DO YOU OWN BIG SUNGLASSES?

- No.
27. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED SO HARD YOUMADE YOURSELF SICK?

- No,but I've cried until my eyes were really sore the next day.
26. DO YOU LIKE TECHNO?

- Yeah,depends on how its mixed though.
23. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER(S)?

- 20,1,31,
19.FAVORITE TV SHOW?

- Freaks and Geeks.
18. DO YOU LIKE 80'S MUSIC?

- Its okay.
16. DO YOU DANCE TO IT?

- No.Maybe some.
15. WHAT KINDA MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?

- Rock.
12. BEEN TO SPAIN?- I wish.
11. CAN YOU LICK YOUR TOE?

- I'm not gonna try.
9. BEEN TO COLLEGE?

- No,but I hope I do,
7. FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY?

- Around 4 and 5am.
5. SEEN ALL THE SPIDERMAN MOVIES?

- Yeah.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

- I like autumn.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

- Christmas.
2. GOTTEN LOST IN THE DARK?

- Not really.
1. WHO IS YOUR LOVE?

- I don't know.

The funnest part of today was playing splat in dance and the bus ride with hyper people I don't know.

Mr Brightside live is awesome shit dude!

No comments: