Thursday, August 07, 2008

Questions never conflict part dos.

Listening to: Damn Regret - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

A Aaron Teo
B Benedict Luo
C Celine Chng
D Damien De Souza
E Elizabeth Choo
F Farah Farhana
G Genevieve Toh
H Hazel Lee
I Ignatius Yap
J Jeraldine Tee
K Kendrick
L Leticia Lee
M Margarita Seah
N Nazhuurah
O Ong Jonathan?That's cheating
P Pearlyn Swee
Q ?
R Rachel Lim
S Stephanie Lee
T Toni Bracken
U ?
V Victoria Teo
W Wei Lin
X Xin Le
Y Yew Dan Ni
Z Zara Toh

2. How many siblings does A have?` A sister.
3. What does B sms you about?` He doesn't?
4. What is C’s nickname?` I dunno...
5. How did you get to know D?` In church...or football practices with dad.Either one.
6. How desperate is E?` Huhhh.I'll ask(:
7. How much older/younger is F than you?` About 7 months older,
8. Do you think you'll fall in love with G?` I love her already,in a distant cousin way.
9.Are H and I together? ` OH WOW,that'll be nice!But they don't know each other,
10. What happens if J suddenly turns into your enemy?` Ahhh shit.
11. Under what conditions will K and L get married?` They don't know each other.But one is currently attached.
12. How many people you know with M’s name?` Two.
13. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N?`Don't talk on the phone.
14. Do you think O knows P?` Hahahahah,that'll be the day.
15. How geeky is Q?` Not very.
16. Is R very popular?` I guess (:
17. What happens if S likes you?` What do you mean!?She likes me already!
18. Is T a very random person?` You obviously don't know her.
19. How are U and V related? ` U doesn't know V.
20. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend?` Yeah,a camp councillor.
21. When was the last time you met up with X?` Uh...a long time ago.
22. Are Y and Z enemies?` They don't know each other.
23. Of A to Z which do you love most and will give love?` O!ah,kidding.I like all of them.
24. Will you betray anyone of them?` We'll see... :D
25. Have you ever loved and confessed to anyone from A to Z?` Ah,no.


I'm gonna die of gastric soon mannnn.

No comments: