Friday, August 15, 2008

You had me at 'Is anyone seating here?'

Listening to : The Reason - Hoobastank

Science lab period-
Me : Are the corks wet?
Abigail : Huh?
Me : Are the corks wet?
Abigail : Oh,yeah!They're wet.
Me : Eww,that's disgusting.
Abigail : Haha,I heard something else at first...
Me : Uh....Oh.Ooooh,hahahaha.

Abigail Cho is a fun lab partner!It'll be cool if Abigail Chan,Abigail Cho and I meet up.
Cos we all go 'Hi Abigail!' to each other every time we meet.

Anyway,yeah!I'm finally using the computer!Its been what...a really long time?
Hah.Yeah.
Margarita Seah should be grateful to me if she attends the Death Cab For Cutie concert and likes it!I told her about it.

Yesterday in MT while doing corrections for CA paper(which I passed!)-
Me : Hey,you going for the Death Cab for Cutie concert?
Margar : Oh,I didn't know about it.When is it?
Me : Somewhere in September I think.
Margar : Oh,okay.I'm not going,I don't even listen to them.Hah.
Me : Whatever!I got this question correct.Hah!

Today in MT while taking out our books(in AVT)-
Margar : Ey,I think I'm going for the Death Cab for Cutie concert.I heard that its gonna be damn nice.
Me : Hah!

So far,I've met my expectations for CAs.Ain't that great?
It is.
Oh,on Wednesday,I heard the best 50 minute homily ever.
Novena in preparation of our church feast day.
And today there's gonna be a dinner!
Yes!

Drama is fun.Dance is scary,MT is fun,History is just...funny.
EPL's starting soon!

Don't wanna think about you,
Or think about me,
Don't wanna figure this out,
Don't wanna think about you,
Or think about nothing,
Don't wanna talk this one out.

- Don't Wanna Think About You,Simple Plan

OH!I got a frickin' medal for sports carnival!
Gladiatress.
HOW COOL IS THAT?

No comments: