Sunday, July 20, 2008

Naughty things we were up to on Saturday night.(Part Dos)/Carnivals

Listening to : Perfect - Simple Plan

Yesterday was Toni and Jessica's birthday.
Today was Clare and Sharon Yong's birthday.

I kind-of-sort-of officially hate my birthday.
Not the day itself(cos today was undoubtedly fun).
The whole 'birthday' event thing.
But I like other people's birthday!

So.Yesterday was a long day.
Went to school in the morning for history tutorial.
Then to church in my school uniform to help set up carnival stuff.
I really love my school uniform.
Reached the SAF chalet at....2.05.
Jeri was there already.
We play truth or truth,then ate,then played dare or dare.
Then Enqi,Ravina and Ramita came.
Played more truth or truth/dare or dare.
More people came.
Played the sausage game!
Its SICK.
People who went from SAC : Franziska,Jeri,Me,Margarita,Enqi,Ravina,Ramita,Yinru,Kris,Amira,Chelsea,Samantha,Michelle

Today was fun!
Zara and I were non-existent during our duties in 4.1.
Meaning we slacked.
But actually,they only needed us to set up and clear up,a job very dutifully did.
The dunking station was the funnest.
There's no such word.
Whatever.
I DUNKED FRANCESCA!
Haha,I apologised afterwards.
And my dad was a celebrity dunk-ee,so $10/3 tries.
Five people tried.
None succeeded.
And then,JAMES WAS TO BE DUNKED!
That was fun.
Francesca gave me $3 to try.
Two balls hit the target but one didn't.
I was that close to dunking james,man!
Heh.It was super fun.
Zara and Chelsea(extra only!kidding!) and I were walking around everywhere.

Ohoh,then later we went back to 4.1.
We saw Timothy and Basil and Basil's brother throwing stuff back and forth from their fort to Jerome and Jacq's fort.
SO cool.
Somehow....we got dragged into the game.
It was so frickin' fun!
Until Timothy's eye got hit accidentally.
Oh man,we are so sorry!
Hope you feel better!

My cousin is in Singapore already.Yay!

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good
Enough for you I can’t pretend that I’m alright
And you can’t change me

‘Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be My hero?
All the days You spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don’t Care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good
Enough for you
I can’t stand another fight
And nothing’ alright

No comments: