Listening to : Scars - Papa Roach
Oh damn,I really love this song.
I'm somewhat sure that if someone doesn't go to church for the next four weeks or so,I'll be supremely grateful.
I'm also somewhat sure that if the same aforementioned someone doesn't go to church,I'll be a whole spoonful sad,in comparison to just a hint.Did...that make sense?Basically,I'll be sad.
But long term,and we're talking a possible very long way to go,it'll be good!
Just in case.The person isn't anyone who's in my catechism class,YM,Legion or Altar Servers.Cos you people better go to church!I mean,seriously,why wouldn't you love church?
I'm very sure,however,that I'll sweat to death if I don't take my jacket off.
But I like it so much!
Its a non-pink colour pink.Salmon perhaps?
Huh.
Anyway,its all comfy and nice and...its got a hoodie!
How awesome is that?
I love hoodies.
I love school too!
You don't love school cos your uniforms aren't as awesome as ours.
Today was...funny.
Not really HA-HA funny like usual,more like just ha-ha funny.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Its diabetes coated goodness
Labels:
Altar Servers,
church,
friends,
Legion of Mary,
Music,
random stuff,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment