Saturday, July 26, 2008

Losing Ties and Fallen Shuttlecocks

Listening To : Prelude 12/21 - AFI

Listening to 'The Reason' reminds me of spiders and Miko.
Ohohoh!Its Jonathan's Birthday today!Yay!
Its been a really long time.
Like...two Christmases ago.
Oh well.

Badminton is fun with Toni.
It involves a lot of running and stretching.
I can't hit high.
She can't hit low.
Somehow,it benefits both of us.

Roy's got a tournament today!
And he's actually playing first team.
I would've gone if I wasn't expected to wake up at 6.30.
But I'm supporting my favourite little brother in spirit!

I hate the stupid Singfest poster near the Bus stop.Its got Simple Plan featured in the front.Like its mocking me that I haven't got a hundred and fifty bucks to watch them.
Well,guess what!I don't care!
Huh,as if.

Huge Happy Birthday to Jonathan,my favourite childhood friend!With the exception of Mary-Anne and Celine.

One boy,one girl,two hearts,their world
Time goes by,secrets rise

No comments: