Listening to : Don't Wanna Think About You - Simple Plan
(Narrating the script for Podcasting)
Jeri :Let us now interview a very experienced ice-skating coach,Ms Helga-Fugiyoshi-Fawntawallia-VanillaFraiser.
Me and Jeri: Otherwise known as...TIWI!
(PS: You'll only understand the name if you watch Ryan Higa videos,so go watch now!)
I borrowed the book Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist again.
Again meaning the third or fourth time.
I'm also listening to my 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' playlist.
Its actually just all my Simple Plan songs in the playlist.
No The Beatles/Belle and Sebastian/The Cure mixes in it.
But Norah from 'A Novel Idea' and Norah from 'Nick and Norah's' both liked Belle and Sebastian.
The song Come into my office,Baby is pretty good.
I just realised,both books have leads named Norah and both are my favourite books but I don't know any Norahs.
Whereas,I do know a few James and Nicks.
I wonder if Nick in 'Nick and Norah's' is short for Nicholas.
That,would be cool.
If they made a 'Nick and Norah's' movie,I'll like Stephen Colletti to play Nick.
In case you don't know who that is,he's some guy from Laguna Beach.I think.
I wouldn't know...I don't watch it.
Oh yes,this is the best indulgence,talking about books and music.
Ohoh,the band The Hush Sound is good.
'Wine Red' is kind of a Panic! at the Disco meets The Academy Is... song.
Andandand,I should've gone for Singfest last year.
The Academy Is... and COBRA-FRICKIN'-STARSHIP came!
But this year Simple Plan and New Found Glory is coming.
Its still sickening to say I can't go.
Due to monetary issues.
Death Cab for Cutie is coming!
Somewhere in September,I think.
Happy birthday in advance to Beezzz!You better keep pollinating those flowers!
Me and You and You and Me,
No matter how they toss the Dice,it has to be
-Happy Together(Simple Plan cover)
Monday, July 28, 2008
It started out with a kiss,how did it end up like this?
Labels:
Altar Servers,
Birthdays,
Books,
Concert,
Crapping,
Lyrics,
Music,
random stuff,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment