A long overdue post.Pictures!Sorry if your computer starts lagging because of the pictures.My apologies.
Firstly,987 invading my school.The pictures are kinda blur.
The Fire Fight!
Shan and Ros with my science teacher,do you see how tall he is?!
Matthew,who is also Camera Guy,I think Toni made me take this.Okay.Oh yeah!I'VE FINISHED READING ECLIPSE!
See,it was that much of a big deal,I had to use bold,italics and write it in capital letters.And I read it with no thanks to Nicholas Cheang.Zara lent it to me,she is a life-saver man.Jacob is so cute,though I wish he was more like the Jake in New Moon.Cos he wasn't as bad-boyish.I'm still bitter about sissy boy playing Edward.But we'll see,maybe it won't be bad.Maybe.And the Quin part was just...weird.The Leah/gender confusion part was hilarious.Was a mixed emotion ending.Sad for Jake,semi-happy for Bella cos she's getting married but she's still sad over Jake.Did that last sentence confuse you?Anyway,thank you,thank you Zara.
It was Roy's birthday today!Yeah,he's 10 and I'm going to be broke after I buy his present,which I must make sure is extra good,cos I want it to be.Oh,I'll be posting pictures again soon,this time the sports day thing my Cat class teachers organised for people in our church.James is actually good in Ultimate Frisbee!Or at least he gives the impression that he is.







No comments:
Post a Comment