Friday, April 25, 2008

Listening to : Magic Sticks in December - Best Interest

Today was a pretty wacky day.(weird word usage,i know)
Pre exam trauma possibly.

The last day my Chinese teacher teaches my class.
She'll be replaced by some teacher my friend aptly nicknamed Octopus.
Nah,she doesn't have 8 arms.More of her looks really.
My teacher is going to university I think.
Good for her,she gets bullied by us a lot.
And she can't scold,she'll just burst out laughing halfway through her "angry face".
Its not a bad thing actually.
I zoned out during Chinese.
Actually,zoning out means daydreaming,which I didn't do.
So I didn't zone out.
But I didn't pay attention.
Haha,how long-winded was that?

I watched Forbidden Kingdom yesterday night with my parents.
It was pretty nice.
Michael something from Sky High starred in it.
I love Sky High!
Nicholas Braun aka Zeke from Minutemen(shutup,the movie was nice) was in Sky High too!
Anyway,the dialogue at the start was nice man!
In true Jason Tripitikas and Old Hop nature-
The movie was sick!

Oh damn,I feel hungry.

No comments: