Thursday, April 17, 2008

Game rules:A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Upset,duh.Hm,I'll want a break-up,but I probably won't tell him why.Depends man,betrayed in what sense?

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Let him down softly?Damn,that's a sucky scenario.But I know how it feels.(:What did they see in me in the first place huh?

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Aha!It'll be tradition breaking,in a way.I want everyone to go to the church ceremony dressed in colourful clothing,kinda like in Mika's videos.I want Simple Plan to perform at the dinner!Plus I'll invite children to the banquet,cos I hate it when the couple doesn't invite me.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yeah...but basically,I don't care what route I take,I just want the profession as a psychologist at the end of the road.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Um...kind of depends?I like guys that wear specs and have spiky-ish hair,I've just realised.Like Naza!Oh,and he has to get my sense of humour.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving someone.Cos if you don't love that person back,its sorta...complicated.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Probably not...unless I really really like them and can't stop liking them immediately.Maybe after a while I'll be okay.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Sulk in a corner!Nah,just accept it and move on.I guess I won't be too surprised cos if I like him,there's obviously be something nice about him that someone already noticed.Hah,what a logical explanation.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yeah!But I don't wanna say what,cos I might hurt someones feelings,and that would make me a sucky person.

10. What do you want most in life?
Happiness.If I were at the wrong end of success but still happy,everything won't matter much,would it?

11. Is being tagged fun?
Eh.I guess?Stupid Nicholas Cheang.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
All my best friends and I have very different taste in guys!but I guess if its true love...I'll be happy for them.If they break-up after two weeks I'll be pissed!But not spoil my friendship with them.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My brother.He's irritating and disturbs me a lot though.

14. What kind of person do you think I am?
Huh?Me or you?If you mean me,I guess I am quiet,I like to laugh for no reason(or you just don't get my reason)and pretty calm i suppose.

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Um...Single and rich.Cos being poor and married is tedious for both parties.I just adopt a hamster to keep my company!

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
Feel like how I'm feeling now probably?

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yeah!

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Well,who are the two persons?And do they even like me back?

19. What type of friends do you like?
Friends like the ones I have now!Random,silly,laughs a lot so we can all lose weight together,people who I can joke with and not be offended easily,if possible someone who has the same interest as me.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Laugh a lot until I lose 3kg and then I'll apologize and hopes he/she gets the joke.

I tag: Jade,Genevieve,Toni,Renyi,Beverly,Cuiling,Elizabeth,JoJo

Was tagged by Nicholas Cheang,that fool.

No comments: