Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Video has not killed the radio star just yet.

Currently listening to : Saying Sorry - Hawthorne Heights

Woo!Today is officially one of my favourite days alongside Christmas,the Maundy Thursday outing,10th April 07,7th April 07,7th May 07,3rd June 07,20th July 07,3rd November,11th November and JXY 2007.Okay,sorry,I'm rambling.

So why was today such an uber happy and exciting day for me,thus causing me to lose my head a little(really,I'm getting dizzy now)?West Grand Boulevard and The Fire Fight and Shan and Ros from 98.7 visited my school!Be jealous,I don't mind.

Didn't manage to watch West Grand Boulevard and have never heard of The Fire Fight,but they were really good.The Fire Fight's guitarist is hot.Haha.Yeah.Nicknamed him HGG.Go figure.And got to take a picture with him!And he held my favourite pen!And he signed my CD!How cool is that?Yeah,I'm rambling again.Sorry.I'll try to make this post succinct.Hm,halfway through their performance my camera battery died,so resorted to my hand phone.Ros was super nice,posing for my camera,but the picture is blurry.Anyway,I'm happy enough.HGG remembered my name!Kinda,maybe,sorta?At least long enough for 5 minutes.I'll upload all the pictures soon.

What else?Oh,the hot camera guy,whose name is Matthew.I asked.On behalf of Toni who is supposed to be the more outgoing one between us.But I guess there's this thing about meeting total strangers that I probably would never meet again that brings out the un-shy,un-quiet Abigail.Maybe its a split personality thing?Cool.So,Matthew was funny.I asked him to take a picture with Toni and he went "With the band?" Then I went "No,with you." Then,"But I'm not part of the band..." Then "Yeah,never mind,it's okay." Then "Why?"
Hah,poor thing,mobbed by four girls.He looked like Jonathan man.Childhood friend.Though I'm still considered a child,so.Okay.Current friend,then.I'm rambling again.

Oh,yesterday was super funny,but shall save that for a different day,cos this post is getting too long and boring.Still feeling high though.HGG is nice.My science teacher is a fan of Shan and Ros and got to take a picture of them,but I didn't.The world is unfair.Yes.HGG still rocks.He looks like Naza.Woah man.I bet you don't even know who that is.

No comments: