Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Go On,Girl

Listening to : Everything - A Cursive Memory

Just a little bit longer to EOY.
Then...outings with friends?
JXY?
Advent Cambodia Trip?
Christmas shopping/making
So many possibilities....
Well!That would be fun.

I stayed up till 1am-ish.
2300 - 0030 : Writing farewell messages to people(but I'm not going anywhere,really.As far as I know...)
0030 - 0100 : Tossing and turning.Not fun,at all.
0100 - 0800 : Sleep!Finally.

I miss school.
Holidays are really not that fun.
Ohwell.
Yes,the 'oh' and the 'well' were meant to be written together.

I've got one hour to dry my hair,change into my Abercrombie skirt and shirt,look for good new bands and get ready to meet Toni at N2.
Tick tock.

In other news...
1)Berbatov is in Manchester United!
His first game,possibly,is against Liverpool.
Awesome.
And Campbell wasn't sacrificed.
I like Campbell.

2)Kitson's now in Stoke City!
I can't see myself supporting Stoke,though.
This now leaves me no reason to support Reading,but I still do anyway.
Well...is Doyle and Long still there?

3)Ana Ivanovic isn't in the American Open anymore.
Nooo!

4)Djokovic(?) and Federer are still in though.
I think...hm.

Happy belated birthday to Celine and Angeline!

No comments: