Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Uh...was that my pen you threw!?"

Listening to : The Pros and Cons of Breathing - Fall Out Boy

Yay!
And sorta shit!
But mainly yay! for now,cos tomorrow is Friday!
Which means Drama and Dance.
And we're learning a new dance,which is ohmygosh so much easier than the last one.
But anyway,Nooo!
Toni's birthday is in....9 days,and I haven't bought any kick ass presents for her.
But yay!Her party is coming soon.

Today was superbly fun.We watched a movie during Chinese.
With English subtitles,cos our teacher is smart and understands that most of our Chinese is...a little on the poor side.
Hah,a little.Like real.
Margarita decided to sit on my seat,cos I seat on Toni's during Chinese.
She got...emotional during the film.
"If she sends the girl home,I tell you,I'll slap her!"
Then she threw my favourite orange pen!
Cos the woman in the movie was being an irritating person.
Hah,luckily I magnanimously forgave her.
"Uh...was that my pen you threw!?"
"Um...yeah."
Okay,it was kinda amusing.
Then music was just hahaha.
Mrs Ng is fun!

One look in my condition,
I see you on my dreams,
and every night I fight to keep my sanity

No comments: