Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Naughty things we were up to on Saturday night.

Listening to : Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers

Yeah,I'm listening to the Jonas Brothers.
What!?I used to like them.Maybe I still do.Hard not to,with their new music video for their new single Burnin' Up. Its so the perfect mix of craziness, adventure and fun.Its funny when in one scene Nick has to be a James Bond esque character, and the girl he saves is Selena Gomez,which is sort of a contradiction to the rumors that he's dating Miley Cyrus.Okay,its a total contradiction.Miley + Selena = Disney's biggest teen queens made to fight it out on the small screen which equals = Something a little Hilary Duff/Lindsay Lohan.(catfight!)
Except that Miley/Hannah has already progressed to the Big Screen.C'mon Selena!I'll choose Wizards of Waverly Place over Hannah Montana any day!

Ah,that was my rant for the day.I enjoyed it.
Margar :Toni!The bus is here already!
Toni : But I don't want to ruuuunnn...
Magar : EYY.
Me : Later you'll miss all the hot guys on the bus.You'll regret it then.
Toni : The next bus surely have one la.
Me : Yeah,but maybe this one has hotter guys?
Toni : Its okay,I checked the weather pattern for 17 already,its always hot inside.
-The three of us exchange glances-
Me and Toni and Margar : HAHAHA

The catechism class barbecue was...SO.DAMN.FUN. Big Sam cooked the potato thingy,which was actually my favourite thing there. But not that many people from our class went.Some of our camp facils were there!Ignatius was the gourmet chef for the day.Joel pronounced it as gour-mat. Haha,Anglican boy some more.Truth or dare was....different.More dares than truth.Zara got bombarded with questions about __.Haha,a lot of other people were there too,like Damien and James and Brother Cornelius and Father William and....some altar boys and some YM people.Yeah.Basically,it was fun!Zara,Timothy,Aaron and I bugged Benedict for Catechism classes to start earlier.Mostly me and Zara,then we got Aaron and Timothy to help.13th July is like...damn,a long long long way to go.

AHH,for the first time in a long time,everyone can't wait for catechism to start,yet we have to wait 13 days more.That's 2 weeks!Oh,but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bis Sam.Happy advanced birthday to :
Yong Hui (2nd)
Small Sam (3rd)
Yogeswary (3rd)
Juliette De Souza (4th)
Leona (5th)
Farhana (10th)
God ma (11th)
Ai Hui (11th)
Jeremy Yeow (13th)
Michelle Choo (15th)
Toni Bracken! (19th)
Jessica Foo (19th)
Clare Ee (20th)
Kendrick (21st)
Angela ( 21st)
Nicholas Lee (23rd)
Angel Lim (24th)
Julianne Manabat (24th)
Jonathan Ong ( 26th)
Bees!/Emily (29th)
And um,I think Nick's(as in Cheang,not Lee) brother is born somewhere in July.

SPAIN WON! SPAIN WON!HAH,ROY LEE,that's what you get when you don't support your own blood country.Your Spanish blood is so damn pissed at you.

No comments: