Monday, May 12, 2008

Listening to : Promise - Matchbook Romance

Manchester United won the English Premiership.Wait,lemme repeat that.MAN UNITED WON THE FREAKING PREMIERSHIP!MAN UNITED WON THE FREAKING PREMIERSHIP!MAN UNITED WON THE FREAKING PREMIERSHIP!Yeah!Except,you win some,you lose more than some.I lost Kitson,Doyle,Long,Hunt,Harper and Steve Coppell to the Coca-Cola Championship. i.e,They got relegated,yo.Anyway,I LOST KITSON!FREAK!FISH!Damned.

On a happier note,Chelsea didn't even win,those fools.I would like to see Jeremiah's face next Sunday.You know,when Man U fans gloat openly and tease him,he most likely still wearing a Chelsea jersey.How many Chelsea related stuff do you think a person could own!?Gosh!

At 8.45am yesterday,Sunday,I was thinking :This is gonna be one sucky Sunday.
At 9.45am yesterday,Sunday,I was thinking :Eye!I saw Shermaine!And Zara!The day's getting better.
Yeah,I love happy endings,even though it was only about 10 hours into the day.Then Francesca asked three of us to attend a YM meeting.They made us sing!But the meeting was cool.And Shermaine,I'm sorry for dragging you everywhere the whole day,haha.My brother is not cute.

Overall,pretty nice weekend.Minus the sucky Sunday morning and sorry for the excessive use of the word 'freaking'.I don't use it that much when I talk.Or do I?

PS:Damien is so much friendlier than J and he -gasp!-smiles and waves!They are 23 by the way.

PPS:Did not stalk professionally with Zara,cos both stalkees were missing.Sad.You don't even have a clue about what I'm talking about.

No comments: