Listening to : Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
Okay,I'm actually very (very very very very) embarrassed to admit I'm really listening to the aforementioned song.Its the type of after-one-month-nobody-would-remember-its-name-anymore song.Okay,I'm probably exaggerating,make it three months then.But like The Wonders who are usually only remembered for singing That Thing You Do,Mariah would be remembered for We Belong Together in 10 years,Vanessa Carlton;A Thousand Miles,Ryan Cabrera;True and so on and on and on.(There's a lot more but I'm too lazy to try and remember.)Isn't that sorta one hit wonder-ish?Kind of,right?Or maybe I'm just really bored and sprouting nonsense.But Bye Bye is nice,basically.
I know this is really weird but I hate the song Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney.I know all,yeah,I really mean all,the songs he's sung before,but that's the one song that pisses me off consistently.I've said this before right?I'm so repetitive man.
OH!I didn't fail Geog!I did quite OK actually.YES!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment