Ooh YEAH!
Got That Thing You Do up on the sidebar.
Such a nice song to chill out to.
I'm sure everyone that went for the
SOTA thingy last year remembers this song.
Went to my grandfather's house today.From 11am to 3pm and then from 4.30pm to 6pm.In between,we went for stations of the cross.It was pretty cool actually.Calming in a way.Was complaining a lot at my grandfather's house.Bloody Winning Eleven game randomly gave names to the clubs.I couldn't find Reading.Luckily,thanks to my nice uncle,we FINALLY found it.And then I lost to Roy 2-0.Huh.Didn't really care.Kitson wasn't called up by Fabio Capello.Dude,are you blind?Even my dad says Kitson is good,and he's quite a critical football coach.I think.Ask the altar boys instead.
Met my other cousins,Jared and Natalie.They are so damn cute!Jared is four and Natalie is two.Such simple kids too.While my spoilt,selfish five year old brother was playing with his gameboy,they were playing together near the gate.And their really close to each other.Kind of like me and Roy.
The rest of the cousins,however,were uber late.They came at,what?4.45pm?We left for church,came back and wasted my Ipod battery before they arrived.Joel played against Roy using the earlier mentioned bloody game.Samuel was disturbing him,like how I always disturb Roy.Hey,guess I might just have something in common with my cousin.Cool.This CNY,unlike many others,actually rocked my socks-that-are-currently-in-the-washing!And its not even half over yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment