Let us see...what has happened today?
Oh,there was history lessons.Always very fun.Today,it was even funnier.
The Japanese students were supposed to come but didnt.
That meant all the lugging around of chairs was not needed.
That meant we didnt have to carry 9 chairs from the second level to the third.
That meant we didnt have to make a double trip(1/6's vice-chairperson wasnt there so we had to help Shama bring another 9 chairs to the fourth level.Fourth!)
That meant the school has made the word 'chairperson' and 'vice-chairperson' literal.
Thanks a lot.
We went to an Old Folk's Activity centre today.Basically did nothing,except eat the McChicken the school bought for us.What's with SAC schools and their McChickens?I mean,Cheeseburgers are tastier and cheaper.
Like,waaay tastier.
I had a horrible dream.If I told you what it was,you would call me an idiot and smack my forehead like what Beverly did.Except she was playing the stupid 'Red Riding Hood' game.Anyway,the dream was actually pretty fun,but it did mean one of my worst fears has come true.No,duh,I'm not going to tell you what.I might as well tell you what the whole dream was,right?And hell no,I'm not gonna do that.
We went digging for 'artefacts' in history.My group's plot of land was so dry and hard to dig Mr Lee eventually had to join in.Mr Lee,no matter how un-straight he may seem,is a very nice and funny teacher.Gets bullied quite a lot by us,too.Hah!I bet my class has a repuation already.Good or bad,I don't know.I think we're the type of class that would either hate a teacher to the core or love him/her till the end.NICE,1/4!But still,it can never beat 6 Daisy.Like,duh.
Met Angel Lim today!Finally!Manage to chat a bit.She looks neater.Haha.Yes,I'm implying that she usually doesn't look neat.Hah.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment