Friday, February 08, 2008

I love the song That Thing You Do by The Wonders.All rock-and-roll.How cool.

SO!I'm gonna take a really long time typing this post out.Cos I'm lying on the bed and its kinda sorta uncomfortable typing.Yup.I feel crappy for some reason.I'm gonna type out some random lyrics from some random songs just cos I wanna.

Hey girl,what's your name?
I think I caught you looking my way
Do you wanna know how to get me all to your own?
Weekends work the best,I'll pick the place you do the rest. - Kidnap my Heart by The Click Five with Eric Dill still inside


Words fall out of my mouth and I cant seem to trace what I'm saying,
Everybody wants your time,
I'm just dreaming out loud,I cant have you for mine,And I knew it,
I just want to watch you shine,

Tripping up on my tongue,Its all over my face,
and I'm racing,got to get away from here,
Running all the way home,Try to put it to bed but it chases,every little thing I do,
When the light falls on your face don't let it change you,
When the stars get in your eyes dont let it blind you - Come Down to Me by Saving Jane


Can you hear the music playing?
Can you feel the rhythm swaying?
This is the sound of dreams come true,
And I can promise you that,
You are the one and only,
And I'm the lost and lonely,
We are the perfect dream come true,
And I can promise you that I hear a silly love song in my heart - It Happens Everytime by Dream Street


Psychology couldnt explain,what I'm feeling I'm right now,
No chance at answering questions like,why or how,
My world slips to a dreamy nothing,you come dancing in my head,
I wake,I see your face,smiles overflow from my lips - Too Good by The Juice


Alrighty!That's that for all the lyrics.But,of course,those aren't all the lyrics I like.Obviously.
I'll talk about my day!


Went for 9.30am mass.Didn't want to go to OLPS with an ulterior motive.Mass in QOP is a tradition,not to mention a chance to see my friends.If I'm extra lucky,I'll get to collect more ang pows!And if i'm extra extra lucky,well...Pris knows why.IT WAS TO YOUR LEFT DURING MASS!Oh yes,I wore a pink and brown Fox dress today.Gonna wear a brown Fox hoodie and white and purple Fox skirt later.FOX ROCKS!Yeah-uh it does.Didnt collect any ang pows in church though.After mass we just waited in the car.
PROS about that:
Um...nothing actually.
CONS about that:
Didnt get to wish a lot of people "HAPPY CNY!"
No ang pows.
Was super bored in the car and wasted my Ipod battery.


Yes,after that,we went to my grandfather's brother's house,which is just opposite my gandfather's house,which is three blocks away from my house which is four blocks away from my great grandmother's house which is two blocks away from my cousin's house.Yeah,how ironic that we only meet each other twice a year.Anyways,Aunty Julia and Aunty Jenny were there with Uncle George,Uncle Brian and Joel,Ian and Marc.Omigosh,Marc is so freaking cute!He's about three months younger than my brother.Ian is one month older than me(but I'm still waay taller!) and Joel is three years older than me.Um,Uncle Christopher and the ex discipline mistress of St. Stephen,his wife Nicole,came later.Joel grew taller.Two years ago I was as tall as him.Then last year he was a little taller,then this year he's still a little taller.Huh.Ian says PE sucks in St Pats.Too bad dude!We had floorball here!Hahaha.Stayed for a while more,then crossed the road to my great grandmother's house.She remembered me!Cool.But she actually kinda mistook me for my mum...I'm pretty sure its cos I'm as tall as my mum.If not...weellll.....that would be horrible.Ate lunch there while waited for the crowd of relatives to come.Samuel and Joshua then came with their parents.Hmm....went over to my grandfather's house and watched a re-run of AI.AI is hilarious.But I liked the last contestant the most.The dude with the british accent and lives in his car.Went to Lao Yi's house.Met my other cousins whose names I wasnt told,they go to CHIJ Our lady of Nativity.Cool.Went home and fell asleep,dreamt about Simple Plan coming to Singapore.I wish that were true,man.

HAPPY CNY TO ALL!

No comments: