YES!!!OMT.Finally man...got time to blog.School is taking up like,a huge part of my life now.I'm not really bitter about that lah,but..yeah..not a lot of time for other things.My schedule this week has been something like:
5.50am - wake up
6.30am - leave house for bedok interchange
6.40am - reach bedok interchange but it mostly depends on how fast i want to walk
6.50 to 7.00am - reach school
SCHOOL LESSONS
1.45 to 2.15pm - school ends
2.30 to 3.30pm - CCA auditions start
6.00 to 6.30pm - leave the school
So basically,I'm in school for almost half a day.How much that sucks.I had CCA orientations on Friday.It was so fun!The presentations I liked most were from Concert Band,Choir, Drama, Indian Dance,Percussion Band,Production Management,Basketball and Netball.But in the end,I put DMC(digital matrix club) as first choice,drama as second and Percussion Band as third.The drama auditions were fun!Me,Toni Pony,Michelle and Margarita were in the same group.I think our performance was quite good...but maybe I'm biased.haha.I like most of my teachers.And i'll do a brief intro on them.Cos i want to.
Science - Ms Zarina.Cool,not out of date,funny,thinks Backstreet Boys and Justin Timberlake is hot.
Maths - Ms Lam.A bit strict but I like her teaching methods.Very effective.
English - Ms Wan.I want Mrs Liew back!I seriously thought she was our Chinese teacher at
first.
Chinese - Ms Tay.Nice.She just graduated from JC i think.Translates some words for us.
Literature - Ms Ning.Another young teacher.Okay.A bit strict.
History - Mr Lee.damn.Weird voice.Cleanliness freak.Demanding.Dont like him for now.
P.E. - Mrs Yong.Quite funny.Nice.Entertaining.Seems fun.
Music - Ms Zhang.Nice to talk to.Tells us a lot of stories.CME teacher also.
Geography - Ms Ong.Fun.Easy going.Enjoy her classes a lot.
Drama - Mr Jasper/Ms Kang.VERY fun and nice.Both of them.
Form teacher - Mrs Nair.Quite Nice.Not so strict.Overall a nice form.Also teaching Home Ec.
IT - Mr Ralph Tan.Or MRT if you like.Super lenient and nice.Pretty cool.
Dance - Um...don't really know their names.Very fierce.But cool clothes.
Today I had DMC audition.The teacher(Miss Chia) was scary when interviewing me.And I was the very first person.This is what happens when your initials are A.A.L.A.L.Gosh...thats kinda weird.Hmm...nevermind!(; I did make two new friends from DMC though.Yong Hui and Samantha(kinda) and Yogeswary.Yong Hui made nicknames for us.I was Anthony(my house group),Charllene was Sarsi,Perlina was Xiao Ling,Melanie was Michelle Peh's sister and Cassandra was no name.Haha.Fun day.Hope I made it in!Plus good luck to everyone who auditioned for Indian dance.heard it was very tough.(:

1 comment:
I luv your blog!
Post a Comment