Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i'm sec 1.i'm sec 1.i'm sec 1.I'M SEC 1!

okays...that's actually not much to boast about.But hey,the transition from pr6 to sec 1 is huge okay?well...OK,so is kindergarten to primary,secondary to jc/poly and jc/poly to university.Point is:today was cool!I arrived at school at around 6.50am and found Denise outside waiting for her friend.Then i waited with her while looking for Toni,Chelsea and amira.But eventually only Toni and Chelsea came.Then we went in...went up the staircase.Went down the staircase.Went up the staircase.I know,its boring and infuriating to get so much exercise that early in the morning.Its even worse to read but that's what happened.At least we stayed upstairs for 15 minutes,greeting old friends and sizing up new faces.Um...went down again and listened to announcements.Yay, starting16 jan,school starts at 8.45am every Wednesday.Wooohoo!After that went back to the hall and started with the games!First game for 1/1 to 1/4 was amazing race.Despite the not so great name,it was pretty fun.Ran all over the school-sweating like hell-to look for the clues.Came in third.Toni,Chelsea,Beverly,Veronica,Jeraldine and Pearlyn were in my group.
Veronica seemed nice but she was awfully quiet.Yeah,it sucks when you're the new person in the class and everyone already knows each other.Not everyone but pretty much around there.Out of 37 people,I think 30 used to go to SACPS.lol.
So then we finally(!!!) had recess!And the food sucked.Went back to the hall,played more games,chatted with our facilitator,went to our classroom and met our form teacher.She seems nice...but looks can be deceiving!Hopefully,hers is not.Overall...great first day i guess.Eliz came back to see us!She went to Anglican and her uniform looks...big on her.
Yeah...oh,Pris,you're a life saver!I owe you one!
On to other things...the Man Utd vs. West Ham.It killed to watch the second half.It murdered when Ronaldo missed a penalty.Ronaldo and missed penalty are words that should not co-exist!I mean,he totally missed it.It was as bad as the Easter game last year.This is why we should all support Reading.If they lose,it ain't that bad,they're comfortably at 13th place now.Well,until they lose 6-4 which would translate into a 2-0 scoreline.Against Tottenham.But hey,it must have been a great game.They scored four goals at least.Kitson scored two goals!!!!!Wootsies!
Kitson!Can you please please please come to Man Utd?Okay...back to the subject.Tottenham?6?Damn it man....

No comments: