Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've got a huge problem...

People!Help!I'm being tortured!I can't stand it!Its not something you would be able to help though.I'm suffering from lack-of- football-games-on-TV syndrome.more commonly known as LFGTVS.Well,actually,its not known at all.But I'm sure other football fans would have suffered from this too.You were just unsure of its medical term.Let me repeat.LFGTVS.And if anyone asks who made that up,be careful not to say Dr Abigail Lee.Cos shes the psychologist.Not the scientist or something.That would probably be professor though.Nevermind!Moving on...there's a football game later on though!Saturday night or Sunday morning,depending on how you look at it.I'm so gonna watch.Its gonna be at 1am i think.Woots!

Um...I'm running out of cornflakes.Which means I can go cornflake shopping again!Yay!Buying frosties and..hmm..any suggestions?Oh oh oh!!!Guess who I met on the bus yesterday on the way home with Gen.Joel Tan!The guy from my cat class.How cool.He goes to Anglican which explains why he was at that bus stop.And he's in the same class as Eliz!Not fair!He's so lucky!Um...me and Gen sat behind him,but that was totally coincidental cos most of the other seats were taken up.

And Celine was in that bus too!Thats really cool man.I think she went to Gen's house.Cos Gen's sister is her friend too and all.So..yeah,we talked a bit.That means our schools are close together while Zara and Scott's are near together.Cool.All the people from my Cat class.Oh...by the way,talking about Zara.To Zara Toh:Oi!Fine lah!never link me.ah haha.I'm kidding.Really.See you on sunday!Remember that class starts on the 20th kay? Watching the man u match?um...yup,thats all.Oh,and Angel Lim,you better come and visit us soon.I pass by your house everyday but I never see you.And to all legionaries,especially the Legion family,don't you wish you could go back to camp and just skip school?I do.But I'll like to drag some of my school friends there too.

My back feels pain now.like it always does when I get back from school.Then my dad bought a massage thingy.Its kinda good but quite...not gentle.Yeah...

Everything is kinda random in this post.And now you have seen what goes on in my mind and my train of thought.Its tough being my brother.You have to keep up with me.Roy is admittedly doing quite an admirable job.Cheers for my little bro!

No comments: