Thursday, June 12, 2008

Footballers do it with balls

Listening to : Make You Smile - Plus 44


Qn 1: Describe Confirmation One Camp in 5 words or more.
Ans: Slack,Awesome,Fun,Interesting,Wet,Dirty,Sick,Slippery.


Qn 2: What surprised you the most?
Ans: The fact that Zara didn't go.Seriously,she was so damn excited.(like me,okay.)


Qn 3: What were the fun-est moment for you?
Ans: So many damn it!Jumping to the chorus of One Way Jesus,Battling the boys in singing You Are Holy,Having marshmallows dipped in Hersheys Chocolate syrup dropped into my mouth(and occasionally my face),talking to Nick(cos its like I'm talking to myself,haha),doing the trust walk and burying Adrian in sand.


Qn 4 : How would this camp change your class?
Ans : It'll make us closer for at least awhile?Better than nothing I guess.


Camp was so much fun man!The facils were nice.The camp was slack.They didn't confiscate handphones,bought soft drinks for lunch and dinner,bought donuts for the first supper,didn't ask you to sleep,had so much free time and enjoyed every minute of it!A bit less fun than JXY,but JXY was longer.And people were closer.But nevermind!

Gosh,the Hersheys syrup with marshmallows were so good man!And I need to go buy the chocolate syrup tomorrow.Just cos I like it.Hah.
Lets see,who went for the camp?
Girls : Me,Angeline,Catherine,Cherilyn,Nicole,Stephanie (very pathetic number,I know)
Guys: Aaron,Adrian,Basil,Ignatius,Joshua,Joel,Justin,Samuel,Timothy..um...I think that was all.
Facils: Angele,Adeline,Benedict,Charlene,Deborah,Gabriel Liew,Gabriel Ho,Samuel,Francesca,John,Nick...okay,I probably missed someone out.I'm sorry.

The facils were so damn nice man.So hyper and all.Nice to talk to,too.Games were fun and dirty.As in,we got really dirty and wet and had gross stuff on our clothes!Not the other meaning of dirty.P & W was great,although still split into two groups,girls on one side,guys on the other.The songs were mostly foreign to us,a lot of new christian rock songs by Hillsong.But in the end they were super nice and catchy.We watched Sister Act on the first night.So funny!They gave us pillows.To bring home.The comfy square ones from Ikea.They smelled like the furniture in Ikea too!Haha.Then we walked to East Coast the next morning.Wrists were binded to group member's wrists,my group was Skydivers!The order was: Adeline,Adrian,Angeline,Basil,Me, Aaron.The first time I actually talked to Aaron was the first day of camp,while we were waiting to do the trust walk.The second was while we were walking.And yeah,we've been classmates for 6 years.Hmm...oh!After that we were made to feed each other breakfast.Then we chose one member to be buried in the sand.Only the head could be showing.We sabo-ed Adrian.It was fun man!

On the last night I slept at 4++ am,maybe close to 5 already.Talked to Nick from 12+ to 4.Then watched people play murderer and then we played plus 1 minus 1.Then I went to sleep.And woke up at 9.Nick is super nice to talk to.But its creepy.We have a lot in common.Same aggregate for PSLE,Simple plan,Surname is lee...and his birthday is 3 days after mine.Haha,that's damn cool.I have to brush up on my Simple Plan song knowledge though.
When the camp ended some of us went to Suntec and watched Kung Fu Panda.

Well,basically,it was a really bloody great camp.I'm waiting for the camp pictures.
Happy belated birthday to Shermaine and John!

No comments: