Listening to : The Best Of Me - The Starting Line
Back to School day was pretty cool.Managed to fall back into the old routine,which is a good thing.And I got a present from Toni!A shirt saying 'I brought Sexy Back'.Couldn't stop laughing after I read it.She bought 3 of that shirt,but in different colours.One for herself,Jeri and me.
Andandand,guess what!Our school has opened a cafe,selling cafe-ish stuff like Latte and Mocha and Hot Chocolate and fruit tarts and ice blended drinks and pies!Its called Good News Cafe,which sounds all holy.And the straws are like those Starbucks straws.Black.Yes,I like noticing straws.
Ohh yes,I read a really nice book called 'Audrey,Wait!'.The cover makes it look British,but its all american goodness inside.And the author named each chapter using song lyrics,which is so cool.There was one chapter with the lyrics from 'Make Damn Sure' and another chapter with the lyrics from 'All Downhill From Here' and another from 'All of Your Love'!
Okay,just in case,the songs are by Taking Back Sunday,New Found Glory and Hello Goodbye respectively.
Speaking of lyrics;
I got birds in my ears
And a devil on my shoulder
And a phone to the other
And I can't get a hold of her
And what's a crush to do?
And what's a crush to do when he can't get through?
'Risque' by Cute is What We Aim For
I swear that I'm not kidding.
We're just trying to fit in.
With all the other answers,
Questions never confirmed.
States that keep us far apart.
Track the beating of my heart.
Mark the places in my book,
With photographs we never took.
'Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn' by Hello Goodbye
Don't!
Don't let me go
It's not the end
Whoa
Girl you know
It's not so bad
It's not the end
Whoa
You know it's not the end
'The End' by Simple Plan
The last time I saw you, you turned away
(I couldn't see you with the sun shining in my eyes)
I said "Hello" but you kept on walking
(I'm going deaf from the sound of the freeway)
'Make You Smile' by Plus 44
Oh yes!Wimbledon's gonna start soon.Let's kick some Male Roland Garros Champion butt!But don't kick the female's cos I like Ivanovic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment