Friday, January 18, 2008

You know what?Hold on,no,you probably don't know...but...the thing I love to do best is...dream!Yup,I know..its kind of an unusual hobby.And it can only happen under a few conditions.Like when you're asleep.And not very tired.Or if your teacher is being super boring.But I'm not one to daydream in class,although I'm also not one to pay attention wholeheartedly.I'm so many things,aren't I?Ok,back to the subject.Its probably my favourite thing to do cos it happens almost every night,like some sort of continuation of my day.And no,I've never known I was dreaming in my dream.I think.I dream about strange things,though.People I don't even think about in the day.Although,maybe,subconsciously,I do think of them. I'll never know i guess.Okay,back to the subject again.Dreaming.The most number of days I didn't dream would maybe be...three to four days?As in sleep dreaming,not daydream.I remember I used to write down all my dreams,but that practise ended just a week after it was started.Don't laugh.I'm not a very good finish-upper for some things.Some,I'll like to emphasize.

So yay!The week is over!How time flies man.In between meeting teachers,talking to new classmates and doing homework,I can't believe cat class is going to start soon!Yeah yeah..I like cat ok?Its fun sometimes.But Samuel and Benedict are my teachers,so I don't know how that'll be.Fun?Boring?Not-nice-for-me-cos-they'll-be-able-to-tell-my-dad-about-my-talkative-side-and-I'll-be-dead?Um...how fun.Although I remember Samuel was late for the CNY party last year.Or maybe that was Jeremy...never mind!Its actually got nothing to do with this.

OOH!But I love CNY parties!Most CNY parties anyways.Like last year's!Where some Altar Servers came and we ate Yu Sheng.And Jeremy dirtied my hand and Roy's while Yu Sheng-ing.And we borrowed Roy's money to play blackjack.Then we went for Roti Prata at 1 in the morning.Fun times man.Fun times.

OH!And my opinion on Mr. Lee (history teacher) has changed drastically.I still think he's a little gay..but he's quite funny.Like that time when his back was facing us and the whole class laughed simultaneously cos his shirt was wet from his sweat.Then he looked at us and said "Is it because T-shirt is very wet?"And we nodded while laughing.Then Margarita said something.Then Mr Lee said "Yeah,I'm hot.I'm always hot."He's still calling us 'miss so-and-so'(e.g.Miss Desiree) but he isn't the demanding,cleanliness freak we thought he was.So that's always good.Isn't that 'I'm hot' thing kind of gay sounding,though?