Look at this sentence:I wave,you look past me,but there's more to it than this.
The first thing that would come into your mind is,ooh!That girl likes a guy!Its such a pity the guy doesn't see her.Doesn't that sound a tad bit dramatic?I used that line for my MSN thingy.Not the name part.The other part.And I wrote it cos I was thinking about Sunday morning.I was at the water cooler and I finished drinking the water so I turned to my left.And Jeremy(heng) was sitting at the table facing my direction but not looking at me.Then I tried to wave but he was talking to his brother and Damien so he didn't see me.So,you see,one simple,semi dramatic sentence could mean more than you think.Or what if that person didn't wear their spectacles today?You would get offended for nothing.Ahahaha.Analyzing sentences are fun!People should be less...imaginative when reading such lines.It sounds like some Channel 8 Chinese show plot.But then again...I still watch.I'm so lame man!Muahaha.The weekend was fun!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment