Its already the end of Juanary!Lets see what has changed about me.
Similarities between last year December and this year January:
I'm still writing 2007 on the date.
I still love 6 Daisy.(duh.)
I still love the Legion Family.(duh.)
I'm still in the same class as Jerry and Toni and Bev and Pearlyn and Chelsea.
Differences between last year December and this year January:
I'm less painfully shy.Still shy of course,but not painfully.
I'm now in secondary school.(duh.)
I have more friends.(duh.)(but still yay.)
Aah...well that's nice I guess.
Upcoming events in the month of Febuary!
3rd Feb - Tuan Bai!
3rd Feb - Zhan Lao Shi's Birthday!
4th Feb - Jessica Nge's Birthday!
7th Feb - CNY!
10th Feb - Denise Seet's Birthday!
23rd Feb - Eliz's Birthday!
27th Feb - Zara's Birthday!
Sorry if your birthday is not inside,I have yet to put up all the birthdays.
In other news,Cristiano Ronaldo,the number 7 for Manchester United,has upped his goal tally for the Barclay's Premier League to 19.Eat his dust!
In other,other news,Reading has lost to the scums of Chelsea.Nooo!Why,oh darling Reading,why?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment