Saturday, January 03, 2009

Show stopping

Listening to : Coppertone - The Acadmey Is...

Woohoo!
Yay,First Day of School and Sec 2-ness.
I LOVE SCHOOL!
No sarcasm here.
Uh.I still miss 1/4 though.
But at least I got to hang out with Toni,Chels,Jeri and Vicky during recess.
Hmm.
Nothing much happened.
My form teachers are Mr Siddiq and Mr Flanagan.
Had long long talks in the hall.
Then some free time in class.
I did productive things man.
Like writing letters and talking about random things with Bev,Joy and Farah.
Then it was lunch!
Went to eat with Toni and the SJAB-ers.
Had an interesting chat with Chels and Shama.

-talking about something-
Abi :(to chels) Its just a 2nd floor thing.Right,Shama?
Shama : Haha,yeah.
Chels : (to Shama)Huh?Which floor are you on?
Shama : Second floor.
Abi : Haha,see? You're on 1st floor right?
Chels : No!Third floor la!
Abi : Oh.I thought 2/7 was on first floor?
Chels : We switched.
Abi : Ohhhh.....its still a second floor thing!
Abi and Shama : HAHAHA.
Chels : Ehh,whatever la!

Then,whilst at the cafe.
I got trapped by Sec 1s.
I remember they're names!
Keisha,Clea,Rachel and Andrea(Rachel Lim's sister!:D)!
Okay,it was basically Keisha who trapped me.
The rest were going 'She's crazy.Ignore her' or 'Keisha!You're scaring her!'.
Hm.The Sec 1s seem nice.
I know what Toni would say.
'Wah,think you what?Sec 2 so big ah?'

Woo.Okay.Not the funniest one today.
Had a very nice one with Toni.
But I can't remember.

YEAH MAN!
It's been a month.
Hahaha.
Lets go sing the Happy song!


Maybe,if I feel like it,I'll post pictures of 2008.

No comments: