Monday, January 05, 2009

Never Enough

Listening to : Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects

About yourself
General Info
Name? : Abigail Alexa Lee
Age? : 13 years and about 5 month?
Hair color? : Black with dark brown highlights I guess.
Happy with it?: Yeah.
If not what would you change it to?: Er.Nothing.
Eye color? : Dark,dark brown.
Happy with it?: I wish it was green.
If not, what would you change it to?: GREEN!
Skin color?: I have no idea.

Favorites
Color?: PURPLE FTW!
Food?: Famous Amos/Marks and Spencer's cookies.
Animal?: Ferrets!And hamsters.And lemurs.
Smell?: Uh.Strawberry shampoo?Oh!Bodyshop soaps.
Website?: Youtube!
Fast food?: Mac!And Subway!
Activity?: MSN-ing.
TV show? : 90210! CSI:Las Vegas! Soooooooooo many others.
Actor? : Tie between Micheal Cera and Skander Keynes.
Actress? : Ellen Page!And Anne Hathaway.
Movie ? : THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!
Shoe brand?: Converse,hands down.
Board game?: So many.
Video game?: The skateboarding game that Roy and I used to play on Miko's Playstation.

Usernames (o.o)
On AOL or AIM? :Don't use.
On Bzoink? : Don't use.
On LiveJournal?: Don't use.
On blurty: Don't use.
On neopets?: HEH.I'll rather not say.

This or that
Coke or pepsi?: Tie.I like both.
Black or white? Black.
Summer or winter? : Winter,baby!Depends on which country.
Spring or fall? Fall!
Mountains or plains? Plains.I think of Sound of Music,for some reason.
Rock or pop? Dumbest question so far this year.ROCK!
Jeans or khackis? Jeans!
Shorts or capris? Shorts.
Message boards or emails? Message board.
Some good friends or a lot of bad ones? Duh.The good friends.
TV or computer? Computer!
Cordless phone or cell? Cordless.Mostly.House line is cooler.Haha.
MSN or AIM? MSN!
Survey or quiz? Quiz?
Pink or red? Pink.Its so gay.
Christmas or easter? Christmas,hands down.

You can see that I was very hyper,by the excessive exclamation marks.

Quote of the day :
Audrey : I dreamt of hairless zombies once.OH!So that's why!
-Our history teacher was talking about receding hairlines....

Wow,damn,what is this!?Why are her dreams so cool man?
But hey,my dreams aren't so bad either man.
*wink wink*

CREDIT TO IAN FOR THE PHRASE "WHAT IS THIS MAN".
Woohoo.
Superb day,today.

No comments: