Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'll put it in a note,yeah?

Listening to : Falling Down - Atreyu

I just realised,I haven't posted in 5 days.
Heh.
So,I have about an hour more till I have to go to church.
I wake up very early for no fixed reasons,yes.

Oooh,Friday!
School was uh,decent.
Still AWESOME,but there wasn't much to do on Friday.
Except run up and down the stairs with Jeanine.
Then Shermaine got tortured to wait at the sunken foyer/dry swimming pool.
Thus being glared/stared upon by lots of SAC-ians.
Did I mention that she was in her KC uniform?
Yeah.
We took a bus to Tampines Mall.
And we waited for some people.
We came to the conclusion that....
ask Shermaine or Priscilla for the answer.
:D
Inkheart was a bucketload of nice.
THERE WAS A FERRET,DAMN IT.
The only other show with ferrets in it is Harry Potter!
Oh,well,and maybe except for Evan Almighty.
And I refuse to believe what the show says.
Arabian Nights guy is a 'mo.
Hands down.

No comments: