Listening to : Sugar Rush - Dream Street
So,if we add Jayne,Vick,Bev,Michelle,Yin Ru,Ashley,Sarah and Sophie in,
the tally would be 12 people.
Which is double of what it was before today.
Woa-oh.
But anyway,I knew today was gonna be a super good day when 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' played on the radio.
And it was a great day!
School was AWESOME!
I love school.
Home Ec,I partnered Audrey.
We made something that was particularly loaded with red peppers.
Eww.
Well,it was swensens after school.
Bus-ed there with Pris.
Hahaha,remind me never to have just an ice-cream for lunch.
Ooooh,we ran into half the clique at Swensens!
Busted.
But who cares,anyway?
They bombared me with questions.
Same as what Deepti and Amira did during recess.
Ehh.
Well,the void deck at Shermaine's was nice.
:D
If you were there,please mentally fill in the gaps by yourself.
This post is very vague.
Aha,Jayne and Vick's party!
I'll post all pictures when I get them.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment