Saturday, December 20, 2008

Social Havoc

Listening to : HereGoesNothin - NeverShoutNever!


1. Do you have secrets?
- Doesn't everyone?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
- Sure.
3. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- How long do you want me to wait?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Check the quiz below :D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- Hello?She and I are planning to elope to Las Vegas and get married by an Elvis impersonator.If that's not love then what is?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Loving someone.Its in the Bible,I think.
7. List out 10 favourite things/people that u like/love.
- iPod,Oil Pastels,Black Pilot Pens,Catechism Class,Lollipops,Older Brothers,Converse,Camps,School,DRACO MALFOY.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Go cry on my bed :D
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Yup.With a mix of nostalgia.
10. What makes you sad?
- When someone tells me horrible news.
11. How would you see yourself, 10 years later?
- Studying,hopefully.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Er...the question does not make sense,so I shall not answer.
13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
- Uh...life itself.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and rich?
- Married and rich.Depends ah.Happy marriage or not?
15. What is your favourite colour?
- Purple!
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously,and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
- Romantic love?Uh.Don't choose both.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- I would forgive,but forgetting is kinda hard.
18. What do you want to tell the someone you love?
- Something I'll tell the person but not you.
19. If there is a choice between lover and friends,which will you choose?
- Depends on what the situation is.
20. Do you believe that there is "True Love"?
- I'm not as cynical as to say no.But I hope there is.

No comments: