Friday, December 19, 2008

Magic

Listening to : Magic Stick - Lil' kim ft. 50 cent

Starting Time: 6.33pm
Name: Abigail
Shoe Size: EUR 38
Height: 156/7
Where do you live: Bedok
Favorite Drinks: Jolly Shandy
Have You Ever---
Been on a plane: Yes
Fallen asleep in school: Yes
Broken someone's heart: I don't know.
Fell off a chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes
Saved e-mails: No
What is your room like: Green.
What is the last thing you ate: Baguette
Have you had chicken pox: Yes.
Sorethroat: Yes
Broken Nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really.
Like picnics: Depends,
Who was the last person---
You danced with: John.
Last person who made you smile: Roy.
You last yelled at: John.Its a routine thing.
Today did you---
Talk to someone you like: Yes
Kiss someone: No
Fall sick: No
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: YES.
Eat: Yes
Best feeling in the world: I don't know.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope,they're all on top of the cabinet.
What's under your bed: Never checked.
Who do you really hate: I don't hate anyone.
What time is it now: 6.40
Random---
Is there a person who is in your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want any children: Yeah.
Do you smile often: I suppose so.
Do you like your handwriting: Sometimes.
Are your toenails painted: No
Who's bed would you rather sleep in other than yours: My parent's.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Black.
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Eating dinner.
You cant wait till: Christmas!
Are you a friendly person: Hopefully.
Do you have any pets: On Pet Society,yeah.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: I have feelings for everyone.It just a question of good or bad feelings.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: Kind of.I have a love/hate relationship with him.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope,only the radio.
Have you ever crawled through the window: I'll try it right now.Maybe I can withstand 14 storeys?
Are you too forgiving: I don't know.
Are you closer to your mother or your father: Equally close to both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: I don't like crying in front of people.
How many people can you say you really loved: A few.
Do you eat healthy: HAH.No.But I like broccoli.
Do you still have your pictures of you and your ex: No
Have you ever cried of something someone said to you: Yes
If you are having a bad day,who are you most lightly to go to: Not who,its what.My iPod.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet. Unless I'm with very close friends.
Are you confident: No.
5 things i was doing 10 years ago: Being my parent's favourite camera subject,sleeping,eating,playing with Roy
5 things i have on your to-do-list today: Sleep.Run.Eat.Look for alternative press.Skip.5 things i would do if i am a billionaire: Adopt an older brother,buy iTunes over,buy a Lamborghini for Roy,donate to charity,go on a shopping spree.
5 of my bad habits: I don't know.
5 places i lived in: Block 3.Block 24. My grandpa's house. Lola's house.
5 jobs i have had: None.

If you wanna do it,go ahead.

No comments: