Listening to : Everlong - Foo Fighters
I bought a cardigan,Bermudas and two dresses today.
I wonder if I know anyone who believes in Retail Therapy.
I mean,its sort of a vicious circle.
In some way.
Heh,I know I'm not making sense.
It's 1:09am,cut me some slack.
But anyway.
Yes!For once,Abigail is finished with Christmas clothes shopping more than a week before Christmas.
Well,not counting shoes.
But I hate shopping for shoes.
The most interesting part of today,besides the traumatic facial,
was at Mango.
They made everyone put their handbags into plastic bags.
But they didn't make me put mine in one.
Maybe because I look too innocent and/or non-threatening to be able to do any damage.
Very vague sentence,yeah.
Hah,advantages of being 13.
Soon-to-be-Abigail's-second-motto-in-life :
Never question a good thing.Just be appropriately grateful.
This day good the moment Don't Stop Movin' played on the radio.
Well,okay,some things sucked about today.
Like...not going to Nic's party.
And them not being able to go to Bugis to accidentally-purposely bump into me.
And my sandals knocking into my ankle,which is plain pain.
Things to look forward to :
14th December : Church!
16th December : Confession,QOP.
18th December : Pasir Ris park!
19th December : Kayaking.Uh,kinda./Christmas Shopping,again.
21st December : Legion Christmas Party!/Church!
22nd December : Angele's Birthday!
25th December :Un-officially the best day of the year,Christmas!
27th December : LLCC Christmas Party
28th December : Church!
29th December : Deepti's Birthday!
3oth December : Charlene's Birthday!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment