Monday, December 15, 2008

Bonding-Bonded-Too much of a bad thing

Listening to : Loser - Cute is What We Aim For

Normally,during Christmas-time,
I would put up a Christmas song on the sidebar.
But I have no idea what to put that isn't
a) Taken off the Disney Christmas album
or
b) Taken off Josh Groban's Noel.
Because eww,that would be like telling Chelsea I don't think he's so bad anymore.
Although he seems like a nice parson.Funny phrase he uses,huh,Chels?

Anyway...I want to change the blogskin again!
Hahaha.
I get amused by silly things at night-time.
Oh,anyone ever read The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-Time?
Its a nice book.

Hmm,tomorrow's gonna a good day.
Think positive.
I need to make a new iTunes playlist too!
Ah,sort of a messy post.
Oh yes,definitely have to start clearing up my room.
Make it more Christmassy.
Or something?

I need a strawberry lollipop.

No comments: