Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You've got your gun to my head

Listening to : Everything - A Cursive Memory

I'm thinking of switching alliances.
Sorry,Blogger.
But really,its not a finalised idea.
And asking everyone to relink again is troublesome.

90210 is frickin' nice.
Pity the Australians who had it taken off air.
Luckily the CW hasn't totally stopped the show,
since American viewership is supposedly really crappy.
Ethan and Naomi's on-off relationship is confusing.
Ty has a gayface like Nat Archibald.
Still so cute.
Navid is...David with an N.
Sorry,but that's always the first thing I think of.
I wish I lived in the Beverly Hills 90210 days.
Yay Jennie Garth!
I love google-ing 90210 spoilers.

Oh yes,in answer to Ben's invitation to Zara and I to join the SuaKu Club,which he and Fran founded,I remember my SK moment!
I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,when someone yelled
'AVADA KEDAVRA!'
I,being the non-suaku suaku that I am,seriously confused that with the Patronus spell.
Which is really embarrassing,being a Harry Potter fan and all.

Anyway,the question posed by Ben-which we had to answer wrongly in order to join their club-was;
'Who is John Lennon?'

On a completely random note,
I'm friends with Joshua Barker Tan (of The Fire Fight fame) on Facebook!
I think Toni would remember him as HGG.
You don't need to know what the acronym stands for.
:D

No comments: