Listening to : Makes Me Happy - Drake Bell
After reading Beverly's blog,I suddenly really,really miss 6Daisy too.
I think everyone agrees that Daisy is-hands down- the best class ever.
And everyone says that your sec 4 class would be the highlight,
but I seriously doubt that.
Its sad,the seven year classmate-ness Jeri,Toni and I share would be over next year.
I like 2007.
I miss teasing Amira about Bill Kaulitz.
But I still do it now.
I miss sitting next to Noelle.
I miss complaining about Mrs Chew to Pearlyn and Naomi.
I miss being teased by Eliz.Kind of.
I miss talking about Harry Potter with Deepti.
But we still talk about it.
I miss bus rides home with Genevieve and Jayne.
I miss Jeremy still being in Singapore.
I miss not liking Catechism.I'm kidding.
I miss being the oldest in school.
I miss Zhang lao shi.
I miss being asked if I was scared for PSLE,and feeling very irritated.
I miss being irritated that this year's primary sixes are all so smart.
I'll miss this year too.
I think this year has been superbly fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment