Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quit crying your eyes out,baby come on

Listening to : Baby,Come On - +44

OH SHIT.I just realised that both my school skirts are currently being altered.
Very smart,considering that I have to go back to school tomorrow.
And yes,I would have to wear my skirt.

I love the show Summerland.
I like how Nikki and Cameron are so sweet together.
I like how Zac Efron(Cameron)was relatively a nobody there,yet he was still considered a star.
I like Bradin (pronounced Bray-din) and Callie.
I don't like that they made Jesse McCartney(Bradin) surf more than swim.
I wish they would bring it to Singapore.
I can't wait for Beverly Hills 90210 to air on Star World.
I like Shenae Grimes,especially as Arden in Naturally Sadie.
I can't wait for Cashmere Mafia to air on Channel 5.
I like the word cashmere.
I think I'm sorta narcissistic,for starting every sentence in this paragraph with 'I'.
I don't really care.

This is what happens when you have too much time.
You tend to watch lots of different shows at the same time.
Right now,I'm juggling Gossip Girl,Ugly Betty and Project Runway.
With intentions to watch One Tree Hill,Strange Days at Blake Holsey High (I love Lucas,Josie is a fool not to),Naturally Sadie and Family Guy.
If I can find them on the Internet.
Ah,don't you just love the Internet?(rhetorical question)

Happy belated birthday to Clarissa and Joel de Cruz!
I wish I was closer to my cousin-cousins-than I really am.

No comments: