Sunday, November 02, 2008

its-been-a-terrible-day-and-it-was-totally-avoidable-slash-damned-hormones

Listening to : The Man I Killed - NOFX

Long title,yeah.
I think it does sum up my Sunday morning,though.
Um,the Sunday morning when the Sun was up.
Sunday morning when there was moon was awesome.
Sorta.
Did anyone else realise that the sun was shining extra bright today?
Or maybe I've accustomed myself to the nice,dark and cold weather.
I love bad weather.

Let us start on Saturday,in Giant,Parkway Parade.
Me and Roy were having very amusing conversations,while walking.
At some point,I noticed a guy in black.
"Ey,Roy!That guy looks like my catechism classmate." This came from me.
"Hey,it IS him!Cool!" This came from me too.

Let us end on Sunday,in the Queen of Peace canteen.
Me and Joel were trying to talk me into talking to someone else.
"Why don't I go with you and talk to him?" This came from him.
"Are you sure?I mean,you wouldn't suddenly run away when we're walking there?I swear,if you do,I would...make you follow me into the girl's toilet during Confi camp again!Oh,and look,he's gone anyway." This came from me,I make long speeches.
"Tsk,see lah!You missed your chance." Him.He likes short sentences.
"Ah,nevermind.I can try again next week.I'll just spend another week trying to muster up enough courage.Again.Hey,I'm thirsty." Me.

But seriously,thinking up a whole conversation
was the first,last and everything-in-between thing I thought of the whole week.
Every single conscious second.
Now you know what I was thinking about while slowly painting my room.
Now you know what I would be thinking about while reading the King Arthur book.
Expect very red cheeks from me next week.

I think I need to talk to Toni.
I should put her on speed-dial,actually.

No comments: