Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You're sad to know your summer's gone

Listening to : Magic Sticks In December - Best Interest

Ouch,ouch,ouch.
My calves hurt.
I blame my dad.
He had a supposedly great idea for the whole family to go to Upper and Lower Pierce Reservoir to walk.

11.30pm - C.S.I ended,tuned in to HBO where a movie starring Richard Gere and Sharon Stone was showing.
2.00am - Slept.
6.00am - Woke up,realised my phone's alarm had been ringing since 3.00am cos I initially planned to wake up at 3am to watch the Champions League match.
6.05am - Switched on the TV to check the Champion League's match result.
6.10am - Went back to sleep.
7.25am - Woke up to the banging on my door.My dad informed me that we were gonna be late for 8.00am mass in OLPS.
7.50am - Made it to OLPS on time.

Ah,tiring shit.
Ooh,Mamma Mia was awesome.
Who knew that Harry would turn out homosexual!?
Who knew that Colin Firth could sing well?
Who doesn't know that Abba rocks?

No comments: