Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too tall,too short-everything in between

Listening to : Shameless - All Time Low

If I ever had a reason to hate tall people,it would be because they are well,tall.
Really,its very very irritating when something like this happens :

Aged 9,going to catechism class.
*Looks at the people in class*
Thinks to self : Wow...all the guys are really short.Huh...hahaha.Good for me then.

Aged 13,going to catechism class.
*Looks at the people in class*
Thinks to self : Damnit,why do I feel so short?Nevermind,*insert name of a guy that used to be a lot shorter than you*should still be shorter.
*Looks at _____*
Thinks to self : When did he get so tall!?I swear,he's wearing heels!
Denial,denial.

I'm going to add 'taking train with Legion people' and 'playing cards with Mark,Celine and Roy' to my list of hobbies.
Trains are the funnest form of public transport.
Except when the train suddenly jerks and you accidentally step on the guy behind you's toes.
Then you can feel him glaring at you from behind.

At least playing cards with Mark,Celine and Roy is more...funny.
Cos even though Mark is some RI guy,he managed to miscalculate three time in a row.
Plus 2-Minus 2 is a hard game.
And even though I've never heard him swear,he went 'SHIT!'
We all laughed,mainly cos it was hilarious and we had a closer chance of winning.
He's another tall person.
So's Celine.
Damned genes lah.
It should not be genetically possible to grow that tall.
They-whoever 'they' is- should make it illegal.
Yes,Shermaine?


People who listen to really hardcore punk/metal/rock/metal(I know I already said this)
and take breathtaking (overrated word,but true) pictures are scary.
In the coolest way.
And they manage to look 3 years younger.
Compared to them,I'll look like...I don't even want to know man.


So.My Ipod just hanged-hung-hung-ed on me.
Traitor.

No comments: