Listening to : Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
I hate holidays.
Seriously.
Gosh.
Please give me 5 litres of paint.
So I can paint my room.
And keep myself occupied before I faint from boredom.
I wonder how it feels to faint.
Must be fascinating.
How many people go to a concert 5 hours earlier.
Not me.
Unless its some cool band.
Like Simple Plan.All Time Low.Cobra Starship.
Oh yay.
I just recounted.
I actually have 7 camps this year.
Yay!
And Deborah is gonna be a facil for confi 1 camp again.
Triple-double yay man.
Jonathan Macpherson is cool.
He read the Neil Humphrey book.
The same one I wanted to buy,but couldn't.
And he said it was funny.
And he has the whole series.
I'm jealous.
Tsk.St Patrick guy.
I could borrow it,though.
I'm his cousin's best catechism friend.
He's got obligations.
(Yeah,right)
If there's one guilty pleasure I don't feel any guilt about,
its eating four pieces of bread with Philadelphia Cream Cheese in a day.
So goodbye,I'm gonna eat my fourth now.
Just because
You're a fan
Doesn't mean
You've joined the band
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment