Listening to : I Want it That Way - New Found Glory
That cover isn't too bad,but I still like Nice Guys Finish First's cover.
The Formula One Night race is approaching.
I wish I could go.
I bet like,20 people there (at least) don't even know a thing about F1.
I don't know much,but at least I know that Hamilton did not win last year's season.
Kimi Raikkonen from Ferarri did.
Even though Mclaren was widely tipped to win-either with Alonso or Hamilton-,they didn't.
Everything was pointing to Hamilton to win his debut season,but Raikkonen,only in third place I think,won eventually.
The New Paper did a whole analysis on the last race,and I remember reading it and going 'Man,if Hamilton loses this,it would really suck for him.'
I was supporting him anyway,cos I didn't like Alonso(his ex-teammate).
Oh well,this time Massa is his biggest competition.
Supersports is some miracle.
Its gotten me hooked on Football and Tennis.
Anyway,today was a really fun day!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment