Monday, August 25, 2008

Some people have tomato-fetishes

Listening to : Smelyalata - Neversoutnever!

Christofer Drew is a great one-man band.
And his name is cute.
Christofer,not Christopher.
Hey,just saying.

School was yet another amazingly fun day.
Except...oh yes,practicing the dance in the front row for Aces/teacher's day.
Well,credit to the CCA leaders(and probably Ms Zarina?).
Its one-and-a-half times better than the primary school's aces day routine.
Last year's one was easy to follow not to mention remember.
Albeit very damn embarrassing.

Catechism was nice,too.
We played this card game,after which I showed off my occasional flicker of math genius by explaining to the class what a group's possible highest average score could be.
(Okay,its not really an occasional flicker.
Its more like almost non-existent when it comes to math)

I've been making a conscious effort to LOOK AT MORE GREEN THINGS!
Healthier eyes and all.
It could have been better,if the field opposite my house wasn't completely destroyed and taken over by the now complete HDB flats.
The least they could do was paint the houses,I don't know...green!?
As compensation for killing those poor trees,and making the route to Pizza Hut longer for us.
Interestingly enough,I immensely dislike green as a colour.
Bad childhood memories.Don't ask.

Oh yeah,morning assembly was scary rhymes-with-ship.
9.55pm now.OH!HEROES TODAY!

No comments: