Listening To : Ohio (Come Back To Texas) - Bowling For Soup
Heh.
Hello.
Today's title has nothing to do with this post.
Well,the fudge part didn't.
Yeah.
My Sunday was incomplete.
Definition of a complete Sunday:
Reaching church before 9am.(check!)
Saying hello to passing people(partially checked,cos I didn't get to say 'Hi!' to some)
Leaving after 12 (sooo not checked,we left early,at like...11.10.Woah.)
Going For Meeting (Not checked either,sadly)
Uh...yes,my Sundays depend a lot on how church goes.
It could swing either way.
But mass was fun!
Not fun in the fun-fun kinda way,fun in the wow-i-didn't feel-like-sleeping-at-all fun.
That's a very good thing,actually.
Hm.
Oh yes,saw M.A.C
Haha,those are his real initials,cos he wanted his confirmation name to start with A.
So says Celine.
I trust Celine.
:D
Mm,I'm happy.
My church PEBBLES!
Cos pelting pebbles are usually more accurate,and sometimes more painful.
But we pebble in a good way.
Yeahh.
Heh,Justinian and Debra like Nadal.
He looks like a monkey!
Damien has better taste in tennis.
Federer is the way to go!
Well,I like the people in my church.
We all agree that Cristiano Ronaldo should go.
Just go,I gave you my word and I promised to love you,
Go,its over,you've had your chance,
Just go,there's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you,
to me your already gone,
I've got a new love now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment