Listening to : Lucky - Britney Spears
Aye,so,the day started with me dreaming I was in Italy's rhymes with potion(Ocean,honey). Kidding.I was reading a book and I only finished at 12.50am.I was kinda freaked out when I checked my clock,cos I remember lying down on the bed with the book at 11.50,and I didn't know time would pass by so blink-and-you'll-miss-it-ish.But I did manage to wipe out my ovalteenies,so I guess I should've known!Eventually went to sleep at...2am I think.
Hm,then I slept till 9,dreaming about something that makes me have fluctuating feelings,happy and semi-disappointed ones.Went back to sleep,this time on my parent's empty bed,cos their room's cooler.And I had the same dream.Well,as in,same people,different scenario,happier ending.Kind of like a choose-your-own-fate game.The first dream made me wanna cry at first,before reminding myself that I shouldn't care.Though I did anyway,but nevermind that fact.I liked the second dream so much better!And yes,obviously I'm not gonna tell who or what was in the dream.
Anyone watched the 'The Arena' finale?My dad's convinced that Nicholas and Ee Wei like each other.My dad,for goodness sake.But yes,I agree that they seem fidgety and distracted around each other.They look cute together,though!And both are smart,like,very.But it was an interesting final!
Prayer Ministry camp is changed to a one day thing.1-7.Man!
Oh yeah,which song do you think is better as a blog song?Make You Smile by Plus 44 or Lucky by Britney Spears?Cos I do love Britney,but Make You Smile is just an awesome song.Or...This is For Real by Motion City Soundtrack?Okay,here are the options:
1) Lucky - Britney Spears
2) Make You Smile - Plus 44
3) This is For Real - Motion City Soundtrack
4) Call and Return - Hellogoodbye
5) Shake It - Metrostation
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment