Currently reading : Tuesdays with Morrie(still,i know),Pop Princess
Listening to : The Ballad of Big Poppa and Diamond Girl (Acoustic) - Cobra Starship
3 things you should have for your NAPFA 2.4km runs:
1. Your MP3 or I-pod(anything that can produce music,really)
2. Tic-Tac!Or some nice sweet.
3. Friends!
Uh-huh,so I had my first 2.4km run!I think I enjoyed it more than my 1.6km.Probably cos we didn't have to run around some boring track repeatedly.And the scenery was better,even though the water wasn't much to shout about and everything was covered by trees.But trees!They shaded us from the Sun.So that's a nice positive point.And Toni said I didn't sweat much.But I still felt nauseous after the run.We-meaning Isabelle,Pearlyn,Kimberly and I- probably shouldn't have gone to Macdonalds before the run.I bought a hot fudge sundae and a double cheeseburger!A hot fudge sundae is a compulsory item when in Mac.For me.Haha.Yes.
I love the spanish parts in The Ballad of Big Poppa and Diamond Girl.Its so damn cool!And the spanish version of the first verse of Send My Love to the Dancefloor is just awesome man.Have you ever seen anything hotter then Gabe dancing?Well,yes,but it comes pretty close.
Inquietita, mira que yo quiero decirte
lo que no sabes
Y vos, solamente contame la verdad
Vas a ver que yo te la guardo
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment