Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We Got The Party With Us - Hannah Montana ft. Jonas Brothers

WOOHOO!
I enjoyed last week a lot.Went to Nick's house on Wednesday to surprise him since his birthday was on Thursday.Haha,i had to wake up at 7.45,which is considered extremely early for me.Yeah,that part sucked.Took the MRT to Paya Lebar and only Shaun was there.Shermaine came shortly after.Then we waited for about half an hour before Renyi came with Colleen.We were sitting on the floor before they came so all around us people were staring.That was kinda cool.We had to take a bus to Nick's house and on the way there,Colleen kept saying how much Shaun resembled Nick.Which is very true if you think about it.Haha.We didn't really surprise Nick though,cos he said he sorta knew...oh well...Nick's bro was home,then we watched some videos on youtube,went to this room where he kept all his instruments.Mainly drums and guitars.He taught me how to play a chord!yeah,that sounds a little pathetic but who cares?haha.We played Taboo which Renyi brought,Pris came halfway through the game so the girls group was bigger.Girls won eventually.The guys had to treat us to lunch.We ordered pizza!Then we played Dare or Double Dare.Nothing can leave the room so I'm not telling what happened.I left at 6 and took 24 all the way back to Bedok.

Then on Saturday,I had two parties!The first one i didnt enjoy,it was held at some condo clubhouse.I went straight to the chair at the corner which i called my emo corner!can you imagine me,emo?lol.Anyway,the second party was the LLCC annunal Xmas party.I wore a dress!haha,a real dress.Celine,Maryanne and I were in charge of the signin counter.I can solemnly tell you that i would never take that job again.Its so stressful.Especially when people come in groups.Everyone would start talking at the same time and one person would be poking at the namelist while another person would be trying to see who else is sitting at their table.All three of us were starving.We had to come earlier than them but they got to sit down nicely.The world is so unfair.The rest of the party was cool though.There was this game where you are given this list of books in the bible.First you have to say it in order,then sing it,the say it backwards.Mark asked if he could rap it instead and his rap was something like 'Genesis,yoyo,Exodus,yeah,Leviticus,yo,Numbers,yoyo.'Oh my tian,I was laughing so much.Later on he tried to deny any of this had happened and it was his evil twin's doing.L.O.L.The sad thing was,there was this other game where you had to guess the origin of the songs played.My mum wasnt in the room so i helped her fill her form up,we got all the answers from Adeline,who for some reason knew all the answers.Then when the winners were called,four people from my table won!My mum included.And the prize was something from The Body Shop!Huh,everyone in my family won something,especially Roy.He got the second prize.$100 fairprice voucher.Enough to buy a lot of Lego.Haha.

On Sunday I went for 9 o'clock mass.Roy and John fell asleep again.And they weren't the ones sleeping late,idiots.Hmm...there was paegent practice at 1,quite fun,i'm the soldier!yay!haha.after that went to parkway to shop for xmas prezzies and clothes.Managed to buy 2 tops,1 skirt(how unexpected is that?)and a bag.yay.then watched the Man Utd-Liverpool game.To all those idiots who said Liverpool was the better team,prove it!You might have gotten the posession and shots,but its really the goals that count right?And your attacking wasn't up to par with our defence.Soo...eat our dust!hahaha.then chatted with nick,teased him about liverpool losing,then he started torturing me about some secret,damn him.went to watch the second half of the arsenal-chelsea game.arsenal won mainly by luck.damn damn damn.but we're still ahead of liverpool.haha.Man Utd all the way!

No comments: